24-Hrs Notice Required For Showings - By Appointment Only 9:00am-5:30pm. Rose Dong/listing agent: 415-351-4666.
- Rent: $12,500 (includes water/garbage)
- Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2.5ba
- Type: Condo – Furnished or Unfurnished
- Parking: 1 car garage with additional car pad
- Available: Now
Penthouse Condo with Panoramic Views of the Bay and City
Stunning panoramic North Bay and East City views from Living Room, and South views of Alta Plaza Park from Master Suite and Guest Bedroom. An elegant foyer leads to an expansive Living Room, formal Dining Room, state-of-the-art Kitchen, 2nd full Bathroom, and Powder Room.
- High ceilings and panoramic Bay and City views
- Bright, light infused penthouse with dramatic domed skylight in dining room
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with Wolf gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, greenhouse skylights, and ample storage cabinets
- Hardwood and Travertine tile floors
- 2 fireplaces
- Spacious master bedroom with views of Alta Plaza Park
- Luxurious master bathroom features a skylight whirlpool tub, dual vanity and shower with walk-in closet/dressing room
- 2nd bedroom with steam shower and additional powder room complete the penthouse level
- Private elevator
- In-unit washer/dryer
- 1-car garage parking with additional car pad
- Storage room at lobby/foyer
- Prime location, close to Fillmore Street shops, cafes, restaurants and Mollie Stone’s
- Close to downtown bus lines: #1, 3, 10, 22, 24, 41, 45
Also Available! 1BD/1BA Guest Unit w/ Entertainment Living/Dining Room & Kitchen w/ Full Walk-out deck!
- Rent: $5,000 (includes water/garbage)
- Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
- Type: Condo – Furnished
- Approximately 1200 sq ft
- Available: Now
Private entrance and sophisticatedly remodeled for convenience and efficiency, this guest suite opens to an efficient Kitchen with granite countertop, Gas Stove, stainless steel sink, and built-in desk with cabinets for a home office with direct walk-out to an expansive patio/deck for quiet weekend BBQ or leisure entertainment. Built-in book shelves and drawers located off hallway lead to a tranquil Bedroom with wall to wall closets, plantation shutter doors, and built-in chest of drawers. A stylish remodeled Bathroom with double-sink, steam Bath/Shower is steps away from this private bedroom. Off the Foyer is the laundry room with side by side washer/dryer and storage room.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.